Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Häkläjärvi swim: deep layer of mud covered by a thin layer of water


It looks pretty. But on my side of the lake, there's maybe half a meter of water, and ... at least a meter, maybe more of organic mush, mud, soft icky stuff. I'm afraid I'll sink in.

I didn't sink in, because you're reading this :-) but I didn't really like it.

But the lake *is* very beautiful. With a pier or better spot, it is absolutely fabulous.

Place where I was swimming was at N 60.2932 E 24.6568. But I recommend the other side of the lake, better depth, steep rocks, and no houses.


For more sauna and swimming stories, check out planetswimmer.com and saunablogger.cool websites! And of course the Planetcaver, and Planetskier blogs for other stories in Blogspot and TGR! The photos and text (c) 2020 by Jari Arkko. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment