Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Finnträsk swim


One more swim! This time I headed to a place that I've always dreamed about but never visited for some reason. Finnträsk is in Sarfvik, just along my bike or car route to work. 

In the last twenty years, I've seen people leave their cars by the road, or drive the bike path to a parking spot... a lot of people. But less in recent years. I can't find a suitable link to explain the situation, but I fear that they've decided to build up the area and retire the public swimming place. That would be a real shame.

The coordinates for the best place to swim are N 60.14384 E 24.56910.



For more sauna and swimming stories, check out planetswimmer.com and saunablogger.cool websites! And of course the Planetcaver, and Planetskier blogs for other stories in Blogspot and TGR! The photos and text (c) 2020 by Jari Arkko. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment