Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Nupurinjärvi swim



Tuesday's swim was at the Nupuri lake. There's no official swim spot, and I thought I'd not find a place to get to the water, given all the water plants on the shores. But then there was an opening, a small rowing boat harbour...

And it was nice. I also met a nice, lazy doggy that didn't want to reach down to drink from the lake. Much better to walk into the lake, and drink without moving your head!

The coordinates for my swim place are N 60.23855 E 24.59048. Note that there's a gently sloping rock bottom, but a few meters further it gets steeper and more slippery. I did actually slip, even with my protective swimming shoes. So beware!

Nice place though!

For more sauna and swimming stories, check out planetswimmer.com and saunablogger.cool websites! And of course the Planetcaver, and Planetskier blogs for other stories in Blogspot and TGR! The photos and text (c) 2020 by Jari Arkko. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment