Friday, July 31, 2020

Turns All Year



Well, it is a turn. And I was desperate.

I've joined a group of avid skiers who wish to ski all the time. Well, at least every month. I've probably missed a few over the years, even if I have done a lot of summer skiing. But I won't miss any further ones! It is July 31, and time to find a turn, somewhere, anywhere!

Anyway, back to my skiing. This is a pile of snow outside the ice skating hall in Kauniainen. What a temptation, despite the forbidden-this-or-that signs. Obviously, I was unable to resist... and I really LOVED those turns. Or turn. One at a time for each run :-)





This article has also been published at TGR. See more Planetskier stories from TGRBlogspot, and Planetskier.net. Photos, videos, and text (c) 2020 by Jari Arkko. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment