For the last three years, the highlight of my caving year has been the fun, warm, and social camping week at the Lummelunda cave in Gotland. Sadly, I just received a cancellation for the flights to Gotland, due to the virus. I think this year's caving week is therefore cancelled.
The virus has hit hard. Very sorry about this, I was looking forward to the week...
- A kilometre inside (with Janne)
- Day at the beach (with Ralf and Jukka)
- Snow White Hall photography trip (with Jukka)
- Cave radios (with Bosse)
- On the beach (with Janne)
- Lummelunda caver's camp (with Per, Åsa, etc)