Friday, September 22, 2023

More Husbyfun: Husbybadet

While skiing in Husby, I saw something which I wanted to return to: Husbybadet, the local community swimming hall.

It was a nice visit, quiet, out-of-the-main-streets swimming hall. Apparently a bit aging for the "adventure" (water slides) part of the hall, as they were closed. But the main halls and saunas were quite nice.

In the sauna there was people from Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan, and some weird guy from Finland :-)

While coming here for the skiing on the previous day I took the subway both ways, I now realized Husby is just 2 kilometers nice walk from Kista center where I was staying. Good, I can come here again on some later trip.


For more sauna and swimming stories, check out planetswimmer.com and saunablogger.cool websites! And of course the Planetcaver, and Planetskier blogs for other stories in Blogspot and TGR! The photos and text (c) 2023 by Jari Arkko. All rights reserved. I never take photos of other saunagoers or swimmers and visit when there is simply no one else or the facility has been closed or booked only for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment