Monday, May 27, 2024

Jellyfish strike

Ouch. That hurt surprisingly much, even if the jellyfish was tiny one. Somehow I immediately knew I was hit by one, and I saw the tiny thing float away. No worries, the bar at the beach happened to have a vinegar spray bottle, wonder why? :-)

But after this experience, the next time I dared to venture into the water, I was prepared. Perhaps over-prepared, but that's me. See the photo above.

The affected hand:


Some photos from Komiža, on the island of Vis in Croatia:



For more sauna and swimming stories, check out planetswimmer.com and saunablogger.cool websites! And of course the Planetcaver, and Planetskier blogs for other stories in Blogspot and TGR! The photos and text (c) 2023 by Jari Arkko. All rights reserved. I never take photos of other saunagoers or swimmers and visit when there is simply no one else or the facility has been closed or booked only for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment