Saturday, January 13, 2024

SKP Primeclass

My first time in North Macedonia. My first time at the Skopje International Airport (SKP). By some luck of draw, I had won a Lufthansa upgrade bid with the minimum bid (70€) and was flying out on business class. So.. one should be able to visit a lounge, right?

Oddly enough, a Lufthansa business class ticket doesn't qualify for taking a friend with you in the Primeclass lounge. To an empty lounge with literally zero other people. How welcoming is that?

Never mind then. I was served a nice meal in the aircraft.

Interestingly, the business class in the Lufthansa place was also completely empty. No wonder I won the bid.

Lounge pictures:



My tickets:

As my trip continued, the experience at the Lufthansa Frankfurt T1 Business Class was ... "interesting".

For more flying stories, check out the planetflier.com website! And of course the Planetcaver, and Planetskier blogs for other stories in Blogspot and TGR! The photos and text (c) 2023 by Jari Arkko. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment