Saturday, January 13, 2024

Rats... Frankfurt

I had been consuming the food at the Lufthansa Business Lounge in Frankfurt (T1) for hours while on a layover from my flights from North Macedonia to Finland. Then I saw it. And now running back. Grabbed my phone, but it was too quick. Definitely a mouse, but I think too big for that actually. I'm semi-confident it was a rat.

Ewww....

Of course I cannot be sure what I saw. I reported the sighting to the staff, they said they have a problem with mice in Frankfurt. Still... I can't be sure, but what I thought I saw was larger than a mice. 

In any case, wish them well in an effort to clean the rodents out of the lounge. I understand that it can be a major challenge in an old, massive airport building.

For more flying stories, check out the planetflier.com website! And of course the Planetcaver, and Planetskier blogs for other stories in Blogspot and TGR! The photos and text (c) 2023 by Jari Arkko. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment