Saturday, October 7, 2023

Second-hand clothing store at my airport!

I don't fly as much as I used to, so it was the first time I saw the Helsinki-Vantaa airport new shops. These include a nicely decorated and expanded Moomin shop and a second-hand clothing store. Very nice! Nothing for men / sports, however.. maybe next time.



The second hand shop:


Weather was miserable (unlike in my destination :-) ) but inside the airplane it was nice and cost, and there was a good breakfast. I had used a soon-to-expire upgrade voucher... could have been my last voucher, I won't reach status next year. Enjoy it while you can, I guess.


For more flying stories, check out the planetflier.com website! And of course the Planetcaver, and Planetskier blogs for other stories in Blogspot and TGR! The photos and text (c) 2023 by Jari Arkko. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment