Sunday, July 28, 2019

Copying adults



Influence ... one has to be careful with that. I took my sister's twins today to their first cave. At first they were a bit scared, but soon they had helmets on, one was holding my camera and the photographing the other one going through the cave. I wonder where they learned that? :-)

We visited Aleksis Kivi's cave that I've been to before -- an excellent cave to visit for kids, safe, easy, but still cave-like. And only 50m from road. Much recommended! But does anyone have a recommendation for other caves that are equally easy, in the Helsinki region? At the moment I'm drawing a blank, because I can only think of boring-ish roof caves that will not feel like caves, and dangerous cliffs and rock piles. Any ideas?



See all the caving stories at planetcaver.net! Photos and text (c) 2019 by Jari Arkko. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment