Saturday, December 9, 2017

December Swim


I went for a sauna and swim in the Allas Seapool today. Late arrival, after 8pm... and they were already closing at 9pm.

And their sauna was broken, not heated hot enough. Oh well. I decided to go in anyway, and got a discount from the usual (rather steep) 12€ price.

What a wonderful visit though. The water in the pool was warm, while the wind was blazing and temperature was somewhere around 2-3 degrees... very nice, even if the few tens of meters walk to the pool was "interesting."

Another "interesting" situation was that apparently they had started a naked swim evenings for every Saturday, and I without knowing this I happened to be there on Saturday... not my thing and most other people also seemed to have bathing suits. But I'm glad people can swim naked if they want to.

Photos (c) 2017 by Jari Arkko. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment