Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Matinkylän uimahalli, now with parking


I've been to the new Matinkylä swimming hall before, but it was only now I realized how to park in their garage! The swimming hall is a block or two away from the massive Iso Omena shopping mall, where I've parked before. But I kept wondering how come people were walking to the garage underneath the swimming hall, yet I couldn't see a way to drive there.

It turns out that you drive into the mall garage, but there's signs to follow and you will finally end up in an underground garage that you simply take a few stairs up and you'll be directly at the swimming pool. No need to exit the mall on foot and cross streets, etc. Nice. Why didn't I realize this before???


For more sauna and swimming stories, check out planetswimmer.com and saunablogger.cool websites! Read more urban exploration stories from theurbanexplorer.net, and other underground stories from planetcaver.net. Read the full Planetskier series at planetskier.net, or all blog articles from Blogspot or TGR. Photos and text (c) 2024 by Jari Arkko. All rights reserved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment