Sunday, January 16, 2022

Der Sauna im Hotel Landhaus Schmid

 

One of the many good things with Austrian guest houses is that they almost always have a sauna. So did our place, Hotel Landhaus Schmid, in Fischen, in Austria near the ski resort of Oberstdorf. A nice sauna, and you could reserve it all for yourself.

Due to my lack of speaking German, I didn't quite manage one of the bookings, however, so ended up being in the sauna after it was already turned off. But, still warm, and I could choose my own music instead of the soothing relaxation music that they usually play... a win! :-)





For more sauna and swimming stories, check out planetswimmer.com and saunablogger.cool websites! And of course the Planetcaver, and Planetskier blogs for other stories in Blogspot and TGR! The photos and text (c) 2022 by Jari Arkko. All rights reserved. I never take photos of other saunagoers or swimmers and visit when there is simply no one else or the facility has been closed or booked only for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment