Sunday, November 24, 2019

Room without a window



Connect Hotel: In my quest to try all the saunas in different hotels in Sweden (or Kista, at least) I booked this hotel for a very special price... only for me. Cheap, but the room didn't come with a window. That was fine, it was a hack-documents-until-2am day anyway.

And that document hacking made me miss the sauna opening time, too. Now that hurt!

But I did manage to try the sauna the next morning, the the staff even turned it on for me :-)

Not a bad sauna at all, in fact probably one of the better ones in Kista, maybe with the exception of the Scandic Victoria.



Photos and text (c) 2019 by Jari Arkko. All rights reserved. Read more sauna stories from saunablogger.cool! And all sauna photos have always been taken when there were no other visitors, after closing hours, or with permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment