Monday, August 31, 2026

Late night swim at Kruunupuisto's beach

I'm on a health rehab course at Kruunupuisto, in beautiful Punkaharju. But I arrived late due to stopping at friends and caves... it was dark, almost closing time of the hotel reception. But I was on a mission: have to swim every day. Hence I headed to the by now dark beach at Kruunupuisto.

It was a tad cold, but water was still summer-warm (maybe 19C, warm for Finland). And it was SO refreshing to wash the cave dirt and sweat of the drive away. 

Wonderful!

See previous article about Kruunupuisto's beach and spa herealt. link.


This article has also been published at Planetswimmer.com here. Read the full series of sauna and swimming stories from planetswimmer.com and saunablogger.cool, or all blog articles from Blogspot. Photos and text (c) 2026 by Jari Arkko. All rights reserved. No photos of swimmers or sauna goers are taken in these articles.


No comments:

Post a Comment