Saturday, May 2, 2020

Mapping Grani's caves. If I could only find them...



For May 1st, I also wanted to see if I could add Kauniainen to the map with regards to having mapped caves.

The only roadblock is that there aren't really any caves in Kauniainen :-) No matter, there are some small roof caves and boulders.

Or at least I thought so... I didn't find the boulder that I am sure I have seen, one that has some space underneath.

Coordinates and maps of the caves are as follows:
The school cave 2 is also known as the janitor's wife's cave, because she apparently does not like if you park your car in the school parking lot :-)

More pictures of the boulder cave:



School cave:



School janitor's wife's cave:



This article has also been published at TGR. See more caving stories at Planetcaver.net, and all Planetskier and Planetcaver stories at Blogspot and TGR! This article, pictures and videos is (c) 2020 by Jari Arkko. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment