Monday, July 23, 2018

Sauna at the Fairmont the Queen Elizabeth



I'm staying at a conference in Montreal, at the Fairmont the Queen Elizabeth hotel.

It turns out that they have a quite nice swimming pool and sauna area. At first I was not impressed with the sauna, but when the heat was on for more than 5-10 minutes, it was actually perfect.

The pool area has a 15 meter swimming pool with is comfortably warm (perhaps even too warm) and a small hot tub.

I was also very happy that they let me use the pool on my day of departure, after having exited the hotel hours ago. Nice touch, and allowed me to be fresh for my flights back home :-)



Photos (c) 2018 by Jari Arkko. All rights reserved. All photos taken after hours and while there were no other customers at the facility.

No comments:

Post a Comment