Saturday, February 3, 2024

The Studio Sauna Again


I've been here before, but again... The Studio Hotel is a modern but nice hotel in Kista, where I often have to visit for work. The rooms are pretty small, but it is very affordable (61€ per night), has a good breakfast, is walkable but not too near to the offices, has parking, and most importantly, has a good sauna that is open late night.

This time I was particularly happy as I was allowed to use their sauna even in the evening after checking out. It took only few minutes to warm up, and had me warmed up after some walks in the cold and windy streets. And fresh and clean for traveling home :-)

Parking was important for me, see my other article on skiing in the neighborhood. For going to the skiing I needed a car.



Walks in Kista:


Returning the car to the Bromma airport (see another article):


For more sauna and swimming stories, check out planetswimmer.com and saunablogger.cool websites! Read more urban exploration stories from theurbanexplorer.net, and other underground stories from planetcaver.net. Read the full Planetskier series at planetskier.net, or all blog articles from Blogspot or TGR. Photos and text (c) 2024 by Jari Arkko. All rights reserved.  I never photograph pools, beaches or saunas unless the facility is closed or empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment