Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Sauna at the Stockholm Hilton


Over the years, I've stayed many times at the Hilton in Slusseln, Stockholm. Usually it is priced too expensive for me to be able to book it for business trips, but this time it was on offer at the same price as my other alternatives, so I took it. I had a visit in the sauna early in the morning before heading to my meetings.

It was ok, not great. Oh well. At least the views from my for-some-reason-upgraded-room were great, to both sides of the building!

Photo and text (c) 2019 by Jari Arkko. All rights reserved. The photos of pools and spas or saunas have all been taken with permission, when the facility was closed or when there were no guests present. And all sauna articles are of course available at the cool saunablogger.cool site!

No comments:

Post a Comment