Sunday, March 31, 2024

Pool and sauna at the Hope Street Apartments

While in Brisbane, I stayed at the Hope Street Apartments, a hotel/service apartment facility in South Brisbane next my conference venue. Affordable, my own kitchen, laundry machines in the apartment, etc. They had a pool and sauna as well. Of course, otherwise I would not have stayed there :-) 

The pool was ok, sauna was ok, maybe not great. But it was great that they had them, free for use at even early in the morning or late in the night. And superb views! And when I checked in at 8am I was able to use them before getting my room.



Views from the pool deck (4th floor):


Views from my apartment (29th floor):

For more sauna and swimming stories, check out planetswimmer.com and saunablogger.cool websites! Read more urban exploration stories from theurbanexplorer.net, and other underground stories from planetcaver.net. Read the full Planetskier series at planetskier.net, or all blog articles from Blogspot or TGR. Photos and text (c) 2024 by Jari Arkko. All rights reserved.  I never photograph pools, beaches or saunas unless the facility is closed or empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment