Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Sauna at the Elite Hotel Stockholm Plaza


Today I'm staying at the Elite Hotel Stockholm Plaza. My usual hotel search includes the condition that it must have a sauna. Elite has one, too :-)

This sauna is reservation-only, so you get it entirely for yourself, and for free.

The sauna was pretty hot though, too hot I'd say. Maybe the issue was that there's only a tiny hole under the door, so there's very little cool air entering the sauna:



The hotel is otherwise very, very nice:



And my room is nice, though quite small one-person room. I think the company deal with this hotel specifies the smallest rooms. But that's fine, I'm quite comfortable here! If it weren't for the flu that I feel is coming on... and has attempted to come on for the last three weeks... sigh.

Photos (c) 2018 by Jari Arkko. All rights reserved. All photos of saunas and pools are taken when no other customers were present, when the facilities were closed, and with permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment