Friday, April 19, 2019

Levi Hotel Spa


After the Ylläs competition, I first had a quick shower and sauna at the Pöllö next to the slopes. But since I had a long wait for my flight, I wanted to visit a proper spa. I had not been in the Levi Hotel Spa near the airport in a long time, so time for that today!

It turned out that the Levi Hotel Spa had been extended greatly in the meantime. It was a truly great place now, with outdoor pool, 2 outdoor hot jacuzzis, two new saunas -- steam and kelo -- and plenty of new pools and even a waterslide inside. Much recommended!

The visit to the spa is free for hotel guests, but if you're not a guest -- like me, sleeping in my car on this trip :-) -- it costs 22€ per visit. But there was a Plussakortti-tarjous for 15€, which was quite reasonable for this kind of a spa.

Photo by Levi Hotel Spa. Text (c) 2019 by Jari Arkko. All rights reserved. And all my sauna and swimming stories can of course be found from planetswimmer.com and saunablogger.cool web sites!

No comments:

Post a Comment