Monday, December 31, 2018

Länsimetro, finally



Given that I like underground places, it was surprising that it took me a year to visit Länsimetro, the new subway towards west from Helsinki. The new stations are spectacular and modern.

(Albeit also functionally deficient; they mistakenly made them too short, forcing the entire subway system in Helsinki to use shorter trains which then leads to capacity issues... the trains are packed.)

But, for the moment I'm admiring the underground architecture and art.


Photos (c) 2018 by Jari Arkko. All rights reserved.

1 comment:

  1. It is the best way to cure the anger and stress. Sometimes, harsh words and angriness can break our relationship. And I think playing this clicking game can save your relation at the time of anger. According to my opinion, open and play the click speed test during your hard time. I guarantee that you will feel relax and find your solution to the problem as well.
    space bar counter

    ReplyDelete