Saturday, October 20, 2018

Autti & Blomberg



On Thursday I attended the short film screening of Antti Autti's new film "Get Closer".

The film is about Antti's snowboarding excursion in Norway, camping in a remote but mellow valley when the higher mountains were off limits due to snow safety reasons. A bit less extreme mountains therefore, but what a wonderful film! Very nice feeling, at least for me bringing me back to happy times when skiing is relaxed, fun, and playful. Nicely done! The film should be viewable by all in November.


And we got a pipo (hat) from Haglöfs, Antti's sponsor. Great!

It was also fun to meet Blomi (Jan-Erik Blomberg), a Finnish skier who has been around many place. He was telling stories about the travel agency, Elämysmatkat, that he guides some trips for. Great program they have, from Japan to the less travelled parts of Alps, and North America.

However, to my shock I learned from him that Jimmy Pettersen has skied way more than I have :-)

Here are Misters Autti and Blomberg giving a lecture:



Photos (c) 2018 by Jari Arkko. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment