Friday, October 20, 2017

100 Articles!


The 2nd Korvlinjen article was the 100th blog article I've written this year. Quite a number. I've attempted to do more explorations, often local things like caves and abandoned bunkers or interesting swimming pools, in addition to the usual skiing articles.

I'm trying to run this blog as a journal of my adventures, whatever they may be, and this month I've succeeded in writing something almost every day. And the change in the work that I do has also enabled me to have a bit more reasonable working hours since April, so I do have some free time in the evenings to go do some things. That's good.

Incidentally, with the publication of *this* article the count is now 101 :-)

Photos (c) 2017 by Jari Arkko. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment